Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Aspirations.

My name is Kajornrop Hemaree. My nick name is Ohm
Good morning everybody, I am 14 years old and I studying in grade 9 at Sa-nguan Ying school English program.

In school I love to study english because English is a best language in the world and in the future many jobs want to have people who can speak english very good and the next subject I like is science because science is helpful for many thing Example help people help animal or help plants. So when i grow up i want to be a accountant because my ambition is to attend university and graduate an accountant is very good job and I want to have a lot of many and in the future i come back to help country. Next is my hobbies is play basketball because i love to play sport and i want to tell up 180 cm. Next is my family i have 4 people in family. i have 1 dad 1 mom and 1 sister. My father. He is 50 years old. and he’s a teacher. And he love teach a social. At home he also gave a history in Thailand book and history in the world  to me so i love it. Next is my mother. She is 45 years old. She’s a teacher. She teach about science at Sa-nguan Ying school. last is sister. She’s 16 years old. And she studying in grade 10 at  Sa-nguan Ying school. She ’s love to take a photo. She want to be a photographer in nitase university in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment